Bletchley is an immersive bootcamp that will teach you the fundamentals, as well as the state of the art techniques in machine learning, specifically deep learning. After 7 weeks you will be able to solve business problems using these techniques and can apply your knowledge in the last 2 weeks at one of our partner companies.
A few things you will learn
– Build, debug, and visualise a state of the art convolutional neural network (CNN) to recognise images
– Solve financial problems using deep learning
– Apply categorical embeddings to build time series and structured data models
– Use transfer learning to get greats results from smaller datasets
– Handle overfitting by using various techniques such as dropout and data augmentation
And much more!
Note to potential applicants: The Bletchley bootcamp is open to all, but as the weekly Hackathons are mandatory, preference may be given to those in the Rotterdam area.
During the first seven weeks you will learn about topics such as: structured data, embeddings, natural language processing, computer vision, recurrent neural networks and convolutional neural networks.
In the last two weeks you will be working on solving two real world cases with our partner companies.